Ways of the Earth Living Museum and Healing Center is a 501(c) non-profit organization.
A community learning to live in harmony with the Earth and each other.
Sharing a primitive lifestyle offering people opportunity to deepen their
connection with the natural world.
- Keeping the welfare of the Earth and the future generations at the heart of all decisions.
- Making community decisions from the heart using consensus and peaceful conflict resolution.
- Mastering the physical and spiritual skills passed down by Stalking Wolf through Tom Brown Jr. and sharing them with others.
- Embodying a life of service.
- Respecting others and their journey in life and helping them as they choose.
- Living with peace, love, joy and purpose at our core.
- Caretaking the land we live on.
- Creating a safe and nurturing environment for children of all species.
Ways of the Earth Living Museum is a professional organization dedicated to learning and teaching primitive living skills and helping bring people to a better understanding and appreciation of the natural world. It is a non-denominational organization open to people of all beliefs and backgrounds where the Creator and the Earth are our greatest teachers. We are a school dedicated to creating a wholesome environment in which people can grow and learn through their own experiences.
Many of the primitive skills used in the Living Museum were learned through The Tracker School or those who learned from Tom Brown Jr. We give the greatest honor and appreciation to Tom and his teacher, Stalking Wolf and his lineage who sacrificed a great deal to bring these skills to the future and we humbly take on the work of passing them on for future generations.